Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jennifer Loomis Photography

Before we had Graciana we had pictures done with Jennifer Loomis a local Seattle photographer (she also has studios in New York and San Franciso) at 36 weeks pregnant. I knew when I got pregnant that I wanted to get pregnancy photos done. So I did a little research and found her. I had also seen her on "The Early Show". The pregnancy photos turned out beautiful (if you want to see them you'll have to come and visit). She made me love my pregnant body and actually made me miss it after I got the pictures back. Her work is amazing. We haven't gotten our picture order yet but I have some of the proofs hanging up in the house already and everyone that has stopped by has loved them. So before we headed back to Nome we had one more photo shoot with Ms. Loomis. Graciana is 8 weeks old in the pictures.
If you are pregnant or know of someone that is share her website with them.
Not only do I love the pictures...Cam loves them as well!


3 generations - Malinda, Graciana & Janet

With G-Pa

No comments: